PREPARATION TIME 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME 6-10 MINUTES
A Middle-eastern take on a beloved classic. Ground lamb, arugula or mixed greens, Bermuda onion, cucumber, fresh mint, plain Greek yogurt, feta cheese, brioche or hamburger buns, Corine’s Cuisine Sauce No. 5
1. Salt and pepper the ground lamb, then mix in 2 tbsp of Sauce No. 5 per pound of meat.
2. Shape the ground lamb into 1/3 pound patties, very flat because they will puff up on the grill.
3. Slice the onions and cucumber, cut the feta into thin slices, toast the buns (broiler is best).
4. Grill the burgers over high heat for 3 minutes (medium rare) to 5 minutes (well) per side.
5. Serve with yogurt and more Sauce No. 5.