No. 23 — Fresh Hot Pepper Garlic & Turmeric Sauce
PREPARATION TIME 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME 10-12 MINUTES
A simple and healthy Caribbean staple.
Mahi mahi fillets (halibut fillets can be used as well), olive oil, salt & pepper, lemon,
Corine’s Cuisine Sauce No. 23
1. Set the oven to broil and let it preheat.
2. Thinly coat a casserole dish with olive oil, and arrange the fillets so they are not touching.
3. Drizzle the fillets with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using a small spoon or a chopstick, place a few drops of Sauce No. 23 on each fillet.
5. Broil for 10-12 minutes. Mahi mahi flakes easily with a fork when done.
6. Serve with lemon wedges, olive oil and more Sauce No. 23.