Sautéed Ginger Scallops with Sauce No. 7
PREPARATION TIME 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME 5 MINUTES
1 1/2 lbs scallops (16-20)
Corine’s Cuisine Sauce No. 7
1. Rinse the scallops under cold water, removing any side- muscle if any is still attached. Pat dry and place in a glass bowl.
2. Coat the scallops with 3-4 tbsp of Corine’s Cuisine Sauce No. 7, cover the bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Heat one tbsp of vegetable oil over medium-high in
a sauté pan large enough for all the scallops without crowding. When the oil is smoking, gently remove the scallops from the marinade and place them directly in the pan.
(Do not rinse off the marinade.)
4. Sautee the scallops for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes on each side, giving them a crisp golden sear. Check one for doneness at the center before plating.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately with a side salad or potato puree.