Coconut Curry Fish with Sauce No. 3
PREPARATION TIME 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME 15 MINUTES
1 lb cod loin
nam-pla (fish sauce)
Corine’s Cuisine Sauce No.3
1. Cut the cod into 3-inch chunks. Chop the scallions. Peel and slice the ginger and garlic (Sauce No. 7 can be substituted for the ginger, garlic and scallion!)
2. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a heavy casserole over medium-high heat. Sauté the ginger, garlic and scallions in the oil for 30 seconds, then add the mushrooms, string beans and fish.
3. Add 16 oz of coconut milk and 1 tbsp of Corine’s Cuisine Sauce No. 3 (or more to taste).
4. Reduce heat and simmer for about 11-15 minutes, checking the cod for doneness.
5. Season with nam-pla or salt, add No. 3 to taste. 6. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice.